As of Monday 19th July 2021, the British Judo Association lifted all covid related restrictions on judo club activity. Detailed information can be found on their website here. However the venues that we train in both have some simple procedures in place that we encourage you all to follow:
- QR code scanning upon entrance to the premises.
- Face coverings upon entry to premises and while moving around communal areas.
- Hand sanitizing upon entry and regularly whilst inside premises.
- Social distancing where possible.
On top of those personal responsibilities the club will provide additional covid secure measures:
- Sanitising of judo mats at start of evenings.
- Sanitising of high frequency tough areas (door handles, light switches, etc).
- Sanitising of other equipment used – tables, chairs, etc.